Property/Liabilty Insurance

Whether you’re a contractor, retailer, property owner, light manufacturer, or a restaurant entrepreneur, your business is very important to you, and it’s also important to us. That’s why we offer great insurance protection for small to mid-sized main street businesses just like yours. The commercial property and liability insurance products offered by the Harrison Insurance Agency are specifically tailored to safeguard your business from the risks encountered in your day-to-day operations. With multiple options to choose from, it’s easy to find the right blend of insurance products to fit your needs.

Commercial Property Insurance

Property Insurance policies come in two basic forms. All Risk Policies which will cover a wide array of incidents except for what is noted in the policy. The second is a Peril Specific Policy that will only cover the perils that are listed in the policy. Peril Specific Policies can include crime, business interruption, fire, and flood as an example. The All Risk Policy will usually cover most of what a small business would face where a Peril Specific Policy will may be needed if there is a higher risk of peril. Although it is called Property Insurance it does include coverage for things like company papers, income lost, buildings, electronics and money. Harrison Insurance can help you decide what is right for your business.

General Liability Insurance

General Liability Insurance is used to protect business owners against liability claims for bodily injury and property damage. It protects business owners from legal issues due to accidents, negligence claims and injuries. It can help cover bodily injury, property damage, medical expenses, libel, slander, the cost of defending lawsuits, and settlement bonds or judgments required during an appeal procedure.

Product Liability Insurance

Product liability Insurance or Products Completed Operations (when it is part of a General Liability Insurance Policy) protects companies that manufacture, wholesale, distribute, and retail products and can be held liable for its safety. The policy covers claims protects against financial loss as a result of a defect product that causes injury or bodily harm. The amount of insurance you should purchase depends on the products you sell or manufacture.

Professional Liability Insurance

Business owners providing services such as accountants, physicians, lawyers and other professional services should consider having professional liability insurance. This type of liability coverage protects your business where General Liability Insurance leaves off. These policies help protect against negligence, malpractice, and errors claims. Some state governments require you to carry a Professional Liability Insurance Policy depending on your profession.


Do you want to Know More?

To learn more about your options for Property and/or Liability Insurance
call us today at (804)520-1040